Camera IMU | Terrestrial Survey Instrument
REDcatch technologies enables you to
take your pictures georeferenced.
Process them accurate and precise in any 3D application
and use them for 4D analysis.
- The 3D ImageVector is an IMU for all commercially available cameras with ISO flash shoe. The recorded position and rotation information for each image can be used for photogrammetric processing.
- The RTK/PPK version allows direct georeferencing, so no need for ground control points any more!
- Use photogrammetric software like AgiSoft Photoscan and Pix4D to derive point clouds, surface & terrain models and orthoviews. Alternativ, use our Photogrammetric-Cloud-Service
- Easy in use and inexpensive, the REDcatch‘s 3D Image Sensing tool enables you to get accurate measurements.
- Speed up your process and use the RTK/PPK version of the 3D ImageVector to get rid of time consuming workflows using ground control points.
- Help the Photogrammetric-Software with good initial positions and orientation values, to ensure the image alignment and the bundle adjustment work well.
- For UAV users the 3D ImageVector is an excellent tool to add terrestrial images into the workflow. You will love it!
- RTK/PPK technology allows the determination of the image centers up to 10 centimeters accuracy using L1 technology and 3cm using L1/L2 technology. This significantly improves the absolute accuracy of the photogrammetric results and ground control points can be reduced dramatically or even omitted completely.
- The Orientation values YAW, PITCH, ROLL are derived at about 0.5° accuracy. Influences to the compass by camera electronic can be calibrated.
- For many applications, the 2 meters accuracy version of the 3D ImageVector is a good choice to derive initial position and orientation values for further photogrammetric processing.