LIDAR and Photogrammetry Processing Service
Experience and Semi-Automatic Processes
Benefit from our experience in point cloud processing and editing. REDcatch GmbH has offered services in point cloud creation and analysis since 2014. Since then, data has been prepared and edited for many laser-scanned point clouds and several million images have been photogrammetrically processed.
This is NOT a free service or automatic Cloud processing. We offer QUALITATIVE and ENHANCED services for expert users who want to get the most out of their datasets. There are people behind processing, you can contact them and discuss future improvements and options for further data and software usage
Service Overview - REDcatch Pointcloudservice
LiDAR / Laserscan
Combine terrestrial and UAV images in a single 3D project
We process images taken by drones (Nadir and Oblique) and from the ground. Images that have been captured from aircraft are also suitable for processing to 3D models and orthomosaics.
In all of these applications, it is important to consider the recording strategy. If you have any questions about this and wish to ensure that your photos can be used to generate your desired output, please contact us or take part in one of our training sessions.
Pointcloud classification and meshing
Extract bare earth (DTM), reduce number of points, filter and mesh existing point clouds for enhanced usage in next CAD or GIS software packages.
DJI P4RTK, M210RTK, 3D ImageVector RTK and many more. While the RTK/PPK method has many benefits, using it to obtain exact data demands a high level of know-how on part of the software operator. This is where we come in. We are happy to assist you by taking on this task.
- Have your model produced without having to purchase expensive hardware or software.
- Use our feedback to learn for future projects. We share our knowledge!
- Save resources – Use your employees on other projects!
- Calculable costs: Know in advance how much it will cost to produce your model.
- Our focus is on GEO data!
The price for a photogrammetric processing project is dependent on the number of photos. You can determine the fees for our service using the following table:
Price table for creating the following outputs from images:
- 3D point cloud (2px)
- Elevation model (DEM)
- Orthophoto (full resolution)
Number of Images in Projects (from – to)
|1||– 100||180 €|
|101||– 200||270 €|
|201||– 300||330 €|
|301||– 400||380 €|
|401||– 500||430 €|
|501||– 1000||620 €|
|1001||– 1500||760 €|
|1501||– 2000||880 €|
|2001||– 3000||1080 €|
|3001||– 5000||1400 €|
|5001||– 7500||1710 €|
|7501||– 10000||1980 €|
|10001||– 15000||2420 €|
|15001||– 20000||2790 €|
Large Projects, > 20.000 images by negotiation
Additional products can be ordered:
|*.jpg||Additional orthoview (e.g. building)||+ 5%|
|*.las||DTM / extract ground points||+ 20%|
|Volume calculation of stockpiles||+ 15 %|
|*.dxf||Produce contour lines||€ 25|
|*.obj||Textured model for WEB||€ 50|
- The processing time depends on the number of images. Please submit your data with sufficient time before any deadlines and ask us for a delivery time estimate if you are unsure.
- The delivery and provision of data takes place via cloud upload at https://cloud.REDcatch.at or via external USB3 drive (€ 20.00 handling fee).
- Choose your preferred output formats (e.g. las, laz, jpg, ecw, etc) before sending us the data. Otherwise, the default file types will be produced.
- We cannot guarantee that all images will be aligned. If more than 5% of images cannot be aligned, we will notify you immediately.
- Portions of the processing are automated. Final quality checks are the responsibility of the customer.
- Prices are valid for cameras up to 42MP.
Existing customers can login directly
New customers, please subscribe