REDcatch GNSS Logger is a serial (RX/TX) data logger that supports microSD cards and mass-storage access via USB.
It is designed for GNSS applications so save RINEX and NMEA data.
- LED signalizes Number of satellites available
- USB and SDcard access via USB mass storage device (drive letter in Windows)
- Compatible to ublox GNSS chipsets NeoM8P, Neo M8T, ZED F9T, ZED F9P, etc.
- Compatible to any NMEA style GNSS receiver
- Fully configurable Baudrate 9600 – 115200
- Windows config.exe for user defined configurations
- Logger board
- online Manual
- not included: SDcard (we recommend 4GB, up to 16GB compatible), USBcable